Changing the Way the World Learns about Soccer
Ever since I was a young player, I knew that soccer was more than just a hobby to me.I truly felt a passion for the game even though I was young. Upon discovering this passion, I set out to become the best player that I could possibly become. I knew that each day that I had a ball at my feet, was an opportunity to better myself.
Becoming a better player took:
- Determination and drive from within myself.
- Coaches as passionate about the game as I was to teach me their soccer knowledge.
- Positive support from my parents to encourage me to keep pushing myself each day.
I also learned that it took more than just what was required of me.
Training outside of scheduled practices, watching the professionals play and asking questions were all absolutely necessary when progressing as a player.
This is why a tool like Convene Soccer would have been a valuable resource for me to have as a young player. And now players, coaches, parents and even referees have an application that does all of these things at their fingertips.
Convene Soccer is a social media application that focuses on scenario based training with the goal of building a better soccer community in mind.
- Players are able to interact and learn from the experiences of others.
- Coaches are able to learn from fellow coaches as well as use the application as a tool to train their own players.
- Parents are able to learn how to handle the countless situations that soccer parents face every day. There is also an opportunity to better understand the rules and concepts of the game for those who may not be as familiar.
- Referees are able to learn from the experiences of fellow officials. A referee could learn about anything from how to handle a controversial call to how to handle a player, coach or parent who is out of control.
Join us today and become apart of a movement that is set to change the way the world learns about soccer.