Often in life, events come in small packages or chunks that by themselves seem harmless. Yet, somehow we sometimes find ourselves caught up in a very large web that gets us trapped far down a rabbit hole. At this point we tend to ask ourselves how we ended up there?
Solution: on a daily basis:
1. Start off by setting your intention
2. Consider several times per day if what you are doing is aligned with your intention
3. Practice gratitude for your balance and alignment
4. At the end of the day, be grateful for the momentum that has come your way
5. Do it again the next day…every day
How do you not burn out doing this and actually stay sustainable?
Have a higher purpose to attach to. This makes your life meaningful. Also, be simple in your life. To live simply is a glorious challenge. Simplicity brings happiness.
What are some practices of simplicity that enhance your happiness?